This wedding season, it’s all about the vintage look. You can create an earthy vintage feel to your Indian style wedding with the minor details, but trust me, it will have a huge impact on the overall look and feel of your wedding.
Check it out.
- Why not begin with the invites? Give it that slight vintage touch with a little glamour.
2. This easel is a perfect addition to any vintage themed wedding.
3. The use of mood lighting helps to style out a romantic and vintage theme.
4.Use drapes if you’re having an outdoor wedding. Trust me, it will feel magical!
5. Vintage bird cages will always be s super hit and it just add to the whole look!
6. Bring in the drinks! If it’s a hot day and you have metal buckets, throw in some ice and pop in the drinks for your guests to help themselves.
7. Create an urban vintage look using wooden crates and greenery.
8. Use accessories to glam yourself up and maintain the whole vintage look.
9. Use nature as your inspiration.
10. Don’t forget to incorporate the theme into the cake! That’s one of the most important things that you’ll do. Make sure the colours are subtle and pastel.